We are looking for educated, friendly, and outgoing trainers that will work floor hours in which they will concentrate on servicing the employees on location by giving fitness advice and facility tours, providing assessments and program design sessions, and helping to keep the facility well maintained. They will be able to create a personal training client relationships with any of the employees that wish to do so. They will also teach bootcamp style classes set up by management.
We are hiring someone for 10 – 20 hours per week split between two locations.
More specific duties and responsibilities are:
– Be able to instruct clients one-on-one through individualized fitness programs
– These programs should be tailored based on the results that the clients wish to achieve
– Must have current CPR/AED certification
– Must have a current nationally recognized personal training certification (ex. ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc) or degree in related field
– Learn required skills to perform fitness assessments, orientations, and program design sessions
– Acquire knowledge to develop safe and effective personalized fitness programs for clients, including cardiovascular, strength training, and flexibility components, based on their goals and motivations
– Enhance knowledge through continuing education, etc to build skills
– Maintain accurate paperwork for clients and sessions
– Enforcement of rules and regulations
– Work floor shifts to assist members and perform assessments and program design sessions
– Light cleaning and maintenance of fitness equipment/fitness area
– Communicate any equipment problems, member concerns, or suggestions to management
– Current recognized personal training certification (ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc.) or degree in related field
– CPR/AED certification
– Outgoing/Inviting Personality
– Familiar with posture assessment & correction or be willing to learn assessment protocol
– Ability to work with online fitness software
Please contact us via email with resume and certifications if interested in this position.